Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch 3

  Hey guys, thank you for taking the time with my new pitch. This time around I must admit I still have a few nerves in approaching  this, however I attempted to give a more direct explanation on what is a guacamole/ granola bar. What I was able to gather from my comments and feedback was that my product served as an intriguing idea that was still vague. Hopefully, after this new pitch you are able to learn what the snack is faster than in my last pitch. Also, for the future I believe that I will take polls for flavoring since the general public relates guacamole as a savory food. Thank again and have a guac tastic day!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9lHDm7lc1k

2 comments:

  1. Jazmin!!

    I think you did an amazing job, i agree and i consider that you cover all the feedback received on past pitches. on the other side i consider that the way you talk helped your business idea to look even more attractive. keep the good work, and make sure to keep digging until you reach your success. i can see this idea becoming real and having a nice way around.

    Here is my pitch

    http://heosorio.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazmin,
    I think you did a very good job on this pitch! Your voice and energy is terrific in the video. I also can tell you have a lot of passion behind what your saying. I also think you did a good job of detailing your product and talking about what it is. Overall I think your video was well done and very intriguing. Here is a link to my pitch if you want to check it out. http://wrenmoriah.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete