Friday, January 22, 2016

Cabo Flats- Very Short Interview No. 1


 

Very Short Interview No. 1

Delia Amador- Cabo Flats

The person that I am interviewing is Delia Amador. She is the CFO, and part founder/owner of Cabo Flats. Cabo Flats is a high end eating restaurant who caters high end food alongside top of the line dining experiences. During the course of completing my assignment, I asked her three questions that were followed by answers. These can be viewed below.


·         What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?
To be an entrepreneur means to be able to succeed, even if past failures are marked in history. Before Cabo Flats I was part owner of Protective Products where I learned that that the complete talent that I had to offer in entrepreneurship and business would not be maximized in this field. This is where I learned positive virtues as mentioned above that have opened a successful mindset in running my 50 million dollar food chain.

·         What do you think I should learn in an entrepreneurship course?
What I think you should learn in your course is most of all people skills that make adaptability in the field a success.

·         What do you wish you had been taught in school before setting out on your own path as an entrepreneur? 
- Before embarking in my Entrepreneurship journey I definitely recommend is learning about financial and business skills that would help risk in entrepreneurship.


Reflecting on my interview. I have learned and have been inspired to do anything great. Risk, creativity, ambition, and persistence is key!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment