Friday, January 22, 2016

Week 3 Reading Reflection



 CHAPTER 2 - THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET

The most surprising aspect of the entrepreneur mindset was that all the psychological elements of mindset. This was essentially the most shocking from my expectations. I came in the class thinking that there is a certain guideline to becoming a successful entrepreneur, and to my pleasant surprise the mindset is the most important element to factor in to the success of the entrepreneur. Being said, I learned more motivational and mental elements that must be present that made the entrepreneur formula confusing to understand. If I were to ask a question to the author I would probably ask what can I do to mentally reach that point if I am not there yet. How can I develop my mindset further to reach that wanted success. Moreover, I would ask the author if the formula is actually needed when developing that mindset. I don’t believe the author was necessarily wrong about anything, however I can argue that conservative approaches are frequently considered whether risk should be accepted. I believe that this risk element is subjective because everyone has different sets of situations at different time periods. All in all, I really am intrigued in this parallel psychological, and business process that is necessary within the entrepreneurial success. Looking forward to reading more concepts on my road to becoming an entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment