Friday, January 8, 2016

Introduction Week2




Hi class!
My name is Jazmin Rubido, otherwise known as Jaz, or Jazzy. Currently, I am a senior at the University of Florida, where I am very much enjoying my scholarly pursuits! My ethnic background originates from the small country of Cuba in the Caribbean. Most of the most special , and most hardworking people I know (my family) are Cuban. My family has directed my inspiration of higher education. My family and I are Hispanic. While I currently live in Gainesville, I have lived with my family in Miami, FL for most of my life. My major is Political Science and I am pursuing a minor in both Entrepreneurship and Business Administration. With my future degree, I plan on obtaining a Masters in Social Entrepreneurship. I am a strong advocate of public and humanitarian incentives, so I plan on starting my own organization one day. My love of the non-profit sector has led me to travel to Colombia, and Nicaragua with the purpose of volunteering and truly guided the extra-curricular choices I have made. In this class I hope to shape myself as a young professional and become influenced by other talents in my generation!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Jazmin! Thank you for your introduction! That's so interesting to me that you're from Cuba, as I have always wanted to travel there. Looking forward to this semester with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jazmin! I loved reading your introduction and your blog is looking great. Don't hesitate to contact either Katie or myself if you have any questions/concerns as the semester progresses. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete