Sunday, February 21, 2016

Free Money

 Free Money was a challenging social experiment. The way that I approached this was to approach people that were already involved in conversations. I choose to do this this way because it was a challenging activity for me.  I went to campus to do this activity, however I do not believe this was a successful turnout. Students were either freaked out and did not respond well. Since the audience I approached were students I started the conversation based on classes or UF campus activities. One thing that I think I could have worked on was having a systematic was the topic and have a functional plan. My personal experience was that it was a mix some people wanted the money and other didn't. This is useful in approaching different markets. My prediction was not correct or incorrect. I assumed othes will take and that others will not.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jazmin! Your videos are really good. You were spontaneous and the students did not seem to understand what was going on. I found this activity somewhat enjoyable but definitely out of my comfort zone. I had my friend film me and she found it funny. If you want to see my videos they can be found here: http://entblogemilytreasure.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reactions that you got were pretty funny, they seemed a bit confused but I would be too if I were them. For my video students who were studying if they wished they got paid to study, and then I "paid" them for studying. I think had a successful turnout for that because it wasn't really a random reason for giving out money. You can check out my video at http://daviddo-uf.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html

    ReplyDelete