Thursday, February 11, 2016

Idea Napkin No.1

1) My name is Jazmin Rubido, and I am a fourth year Political Science student with a minor in entrepreneurship and business. One of my strong suits is the fact that I am a people person and am in a sense personable. I have an extensive list of working with people starting from working with children, families, students, and adults. Some of my aspirations is to add nourishment to the world we live in through healthy nutrition. Regarding my business, I see my business taking place in the nature food/ snack segment.
2) Through my business of Guacanola, I am offering cheap natural snack food. 2 things that are hard to obtain as a student. It is convenient.
3) My product is being offered the student that searches for health, youthfulness, ages 20-30 and consumers that love health! I know this customer because I am the customer. 
4) Consumers will pay money because it tastes great, its inexpensive, and it is convenient!
5) What sets me apart from others is my drive to serve others, benefit others, and DEFINITELY make money!
- In addition to all of these aspects above, I would like to add that as an entrepreneur I have more of a personal attachment to the product. I do not know if these elements will be particularly successful for the product success, but we will see. However, my positive attitude will compensate. I have the drive for success! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jazmin,
    It sounds like you have a great idea and are very passionate about it. I think for an entrepreneur passion is the most important quality because it will drive you through the rough patches. I would love a healthy snack to keep me going through the day and I know many others who would feel the same way. If you would like to check out my Idea Napkin blog post you can read it here: http://www.emmastetterent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    Thanks for sharing!
    Also, I love the format of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazmin, I really like your idea of cheap, convenient, and healthy snack foods targeting healthy students and young adults aged 20-30. In your idea napkin you didn't say what would set your product apart, what makes it new and different? The snack food market is somewhat saturated, what unmet need will your product fulfill? Great idea and I look forward to seeing how your idea develops, especially with how passionate you are about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it sounds like you are very dedicated and motivated to your opportunity! The idea of having a healthy snack food available for people within that age group would be really good to have. Your idea and my idea are really similar in that we thought “outside of the box” for our opportunities. In all, great job and I really think your dedication to this will propel it to something more than just an idea! Feel free to check out my blog!
    http://ent3003mt.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jazmin! I really like your idea because I love healthy and natural food options. I would love to see more options available at cheaper prices and more easily accessible to younger generations and college students like ourselves. Check out my idea napkin if you'd like. http://courtneyncostello.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete