Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week 6 Reading Reflection

This article was the most interesting article by far that I was able to read during the course. To me, the most attractive detail from the article (most surprising) was learning the five forces that govern the profit structure of an industry by determining  how the economic value it creates is apportioned. The causes and effects are hypnotizing and mind blowing. Moreover reading the article I learned  some pretty confusing things such as just generally understanding the work study formula. If  I were to ask the author some questions I would ask them how he applies this formula to the everyday, and how it it applies to not only work ethic but personal ethic. I do not think the author was wrong about anything,

No comments:

Post a Comment