Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final reflection

 My experience as an entrepreneur has been one to remember. By far, this has been the only class that has tested me mentally in my character to approach real world scenarios. I will eternally remember the awkward videos recordings, missing points because I couldn’t load a video, but most importantly the creative light that I have now added to my skill set.
2)         The most formative experience that I have had and I will remember for the later years has definitely been the women entrepreneurship synopsis. I think that at that poin tin the class was when I really started to embrace my potential and feel as an entrepreneur. It made my experiences during assignments so much more rounded. It was probably also my most joyous experience considering the fact that I met the famous professor Pryor!
            Next, the most proud moment that I have had during the course has one hundred percent been when I realized that I wanted to actually create my own nonprofit/ initiative whatever. It added value to my experience in the class and made me feel that I found myself in a way.. This is something that I cannot say for many classes in UF.
3)         At the end of the semester I have been able to build a guiding mindset. It was more than grading exams of reading a passage. I see myself as an entrepreneur now because I have learned to apply my mindset to my goals. Thank you Dr. Pryor for this.

4) The one recommendation I would make to students is to be on top of your assignment it will catch you by surprise in exam week. This being said, I would say it will enhance your experience in the class and will allow you to put your 100 percent attention in to the class, meaning grade wise and building that essential mindset.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jazmin! I love the name of your blog by the way! I really agree with everything you said. Lots of memories of funny and awkward videos. I also missed a few deadlines and cringe at myself trying to figure out technology because unfortunately I am very bad at it. But hey now we both know how to load a video onto a blog!
    Here is a link to my blog. Feel free to check it out! http://thereseverything.blogspot.com/2016/04/theres-my-final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jazmin! I too learned a lot in this course. Just like you, I can now see myself as more of an entrepreneur due to the way I now apply my visions and align them with my goals. I am glad that you have taken something valuable from this class since it will help you for years to come! Keep up the hard work and hopefully you make it with your ventures! Best of luck and check my blog out! http://ufrob.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jazmin!

    Great job with this assignment! Even though I'm a male, I wish I would have attended the woman simposium because I heard it was a great experience! I like that you mentioned being proud of one of the assignments. It's always a good feeling when you not only complete a required assignment, but feel proud of it in the end. I also couldn't agree with you more regarding the staying on top of assignments. For a class like this, with so many assignments, staying on top can make things so much easier. Great job!

    http://www.finityphotos.com/blog/2016/4/24/final-reflection

    ReplyDelete