Sunday, April 3, 2016

What is Next

My product is unique and the concept is different. Apart from attempting to launch successful marketing concepts I will incorporate line extensions to the guacanola bars. I feel that this direction will solidify what makes my product different. Capitalizing on my future and past feedback I have learned that there needs to be audience education on the product. So I do think this is what will make sense as a future step apart form extension.
Moreover, I am not sure what a different turn will be for my product because it is so distinct, but apart from hitting up the healthy market spaces I will try to aim for the education system and maybe implement a new nutritional incentive considering the organic flavors my product has. If I can influence people in my venture then to me that will be considered a success.
My recordings were cut short due to shortage space on my phone, but I interviewed parents and a young student who like the idea to a certain extent. One of my clients actually took some of my product home after my interview. ...( I was attempting to gather attention by offering samples..) . She really identified with sending a new message to younger generations about food...

Lastly, before I end this post I just wanted to say that it is possible that my audio recording may not be downloaded. However, rest assured I will satisfy this issue.

Thank you for your time in knowing what guacnola bar products are. I hope to make this a success!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jazmin,
    I'm not sure why but I too am not able to see any form of recording. The sound of guacnola however sounds extremely appealing as well as a healthy option. I would love to see that become a real thing and hopefully even get implemented into vending machines on college campuses. If you're interested in checking out my idea click here: http://entreprevision.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazmin. As the other comments mentioned you don't seem to have any media files in or a summation of your feedback from the people you interviewed. Regardless, your brand name sounds appealing and I wish you might have included more about it here so that the readers knew exactly of your plans with it. Since you said one of the people took your product home with them after the interview, it must mean you are actually creating it now which is impressive and signals your true interest in marketing your food. I wish you the best of luck moving forward and feel free to check out my blog post if you're curious: http://ent3003anneperry.blogspot.com.es/2016/04/whats-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jazmin,
    It is a little difficult to make any commentary on your interviews, but as far as your product is concerned the food market always has room for new items. I don't know how much I am in to the idea of Guacanola, but I am sure with the push for organic, healthy foods these days that your product could manage to find a niche in the market. Your greatest determiner of success will definitely be marketing.
    Thanks for sharing! Here is a link to my own post should you want to take a look:
    http://ablog4c.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazmin,
    I think that you clearly know your target market really well. I also believe that going after the education sector next is a solid strategy to grow and improve your venture. Samples are always a great way to get attention. I think this especially works well with children and families. Overall, good job on this post. Feel free to check out my blog at: http://uffarmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete