Sunday, April 17, 2016

Google Gold



 As I learned, search engine optimization in a network as large as google is very essential. During the course of the development of my blog, some of the things I did to pursue SEO was to make sure that everything that I wrote was compelling in some way. The more intriguing something will be online the more attraction or interest it will generate. Additionally, some keywords that I used were youth, modern, healthy to attract a target market. I pretty much continued this concept throughout the blog. Although I can recognize that social media may enhance the SEO efforts I did not have a stable concept to surface yet that I was able to put out. I am a believer that social media does generate a great success considering that plenty of sales today in business are generated via web. A post that generated the most traffic I believe was my first post because a lot of people did not know or understand my product. Finally, it was really cool to see that I made it to the first page of google!
Image result for google

3 comments:

  1. I think you did better then me as far as the blog. I also highly doubt that anyone did any social media stuff except the few people who had really legit ideas that they want to pursue. http://entgarrett.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jazmin, I really liked how you stayed with a specific concept to try and capture your targeted audience. I agree with what you mention about the more intriguing something is the more attraction it is going to get. The post that generated the most traffic for me was the “Free Money’ assignment we had to do. I contribute this to the curiosity of other students to see people’s reaction. Here is the link to my blog post, feel free to check it out

    http://ent1646.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jazmin, I really enjoyed reading your post. I think that you did really great and I enjoyed the fact that I am able to read your post on google optimization. You always want to make sure you are putting very specific keywords. Also, you should try googling you blog as many times as possible. The more times that you do this the more likely google will recognize you and know that your are the top post for jazzy biz. You should check out my blog at

    http://fernspeaks3493.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete