Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 15 Reading Reflection

 Reading this article was very some what inspiring. Coming from a political background I feel that I  have a clear understanding on what culture and business does for each other. Therefor being said I do believe the point that the author makes about coexisting (this was what I understood). Culture is deep rooted in many of the successes that had been inquired through out business. I do not disagree with anything the author said, but I was more amazed and inspired by the stories that were provided. These stories were shocking to me because I was never fully aware of the. If I had to ask any questions to the author I would ask him about his opinion on what he wrote and if he has had any personal effect to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment